1. Card Holder – A friend got this for me as a gift for my birthday last year which was amazing as I typically carry small bags and never use cash. This particular one is from Aspinals but I’ve linked a few other nice ones here and here.
2. Headphones – I had a fatal accident with my Air Pods last year so no longer trust any without a wire attached, especially at the high cost. On my wish list I have these but the classic Apple ones are perfect!
3. Cosmetic Case – I love these travel bags I have them in a few different shapes and sizes. The clear windows make it really easy to see what’s in the bag which is good for you and good for and the TSA. You can get one from here.
4. Hand Sanitiser – An absolute necessity but I try and find natural ones as my skin flares up with the regular kind. The Honest Company do a great range.
5. Contact Lens Case – Being a contact lens wearer, long flights can be very annoying when you want to sleep. This travel case makes it a lot easier to switch with my glasses.
6. Sleep Mask – I sleep with this every night and it’s an easy, lightweight comfort to bring with me on the flight for when the lights come on but I’m not ready for them! This is the exact one I have.
7. iPad – Flying gives you the ultimate guilt free time to binge watch as much as you like. I download a lot of shows before travelling so I know I won’t be bored. I much prefer watching my iPad than the airplane TV as I’ve selected shows I actually want to watch rather than browsing.
8. Travelling dries out your skin a lot, especially lips and hands. This lip balm is the best and most effective one I’ve ever used.
9. The best glasses brand and my favourite frames here.
10. I know using make-up wipes in your skincare routine are terrible for your face but on a flight nothing compares to keep your face fresh and clean. As they are bad I try and find ones without lots of chemicals in, so far these two are my favourites (here and here). Sprays freshen but don’t really clean much.
11. This toothbrush has changed my travel! No more bulky chargers and it comes with a carry case for hygiene.
12. Probably the best thing I bought last year and maybe ever! This bottle keeps liquid cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. It’s perfect to fill up with coffee or water before a flight.